Come experience a taste of Dr. Brown’s Dare to Lead™. Identify your call to courage and explore how vulnerability and courage and provide a path to braver leadership and life. This session is for leaders wanting more for yourself and others, who are willing to look courageously into their own armor for the keys to making significant change. Leaders will be challenged to explore vulnerability and courage in a new way and will be given practical tools to add to their leadership backpack.
*This will be a virtual workshop and a Zoom meeting invitation will be sent to you prior to the workshop.
What are key takeaways participants will get from this session?
- From a businesswoman perspective, determine your call to courage and identify where you want to be braver.
- Have exposure to the four skillsets of Courage: Rumbling with Vulnerability, Living into Your Values, BRAVING Trust, and learning to Rise.
- Understand the definition of vulnerability as uncertainty, risk and emotional exposure.
- Understand the role of courage and vulnerability in daring leadership. Challenge old definitions and dispel the myths surrounding the concept of vulnerability.
- Understand and begin to utilize metaphor of “the cave” and “arena moments” to examine the challenges associated with feeling vulnerable or with engaging in courageous behaviors.
About Molly Peterson: Molly is a Certified Dare to LeadTMFacilitator, PCC level ICF certified coach with over 20 years of experience in executive coaching, leadership development and facilitation. She is passionate about helping people work and lead with courage, purpose, and heart.
About Holly O’Hanlon: Holly is a Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach and has a Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching. Her passion is helping people take leadership of their work, wellness, and lives through self-reflection and courageous action.
Holly and Molly are "living this work" and are committed to the power of vulnerability, courage, and wholehearted leading and living. Their expertise is in evidence based human development practices, emotional intelligence, positive psychology wellness, neuroscience, mindfulness & meditation, career transition and purpose, and research of Dr. Brené Brown. They love helping people breakthrough their own barriers of self-limiting beliefs so that they can move forward believing in their strengths, abilities, and passions. In doing so they will show up big and bold. Their complimentary approaches provide audiences an engaging, dynamic, and authentic experience.